Adjustable beds are no longer just for hospitals and nursing homes. The fact is that people of all ages are discovering the benefits they offer, and as a result receiving a much better night’s sleep, all thanks to the best adjustable beds that are available on the market today. For some, the claims simply seem too good to be true, but it has been proven time and time again that using an adjustable bed with it’s many optional features may help to temporarily alleviate major medical problems such as arthritis, poor local blood circulation of the legs and even heartburn and acid reflux. Learn more reasons why you should consider purchasing an adjustable bed here. http://www.easyrest.com/easy-rest-adjustable-bed-models/
Potential Medical Benefits of Adjustable Beds
There is a good reason that the traditional place you find adjustable beds is in hospitals. Small changes to your sleeping position may actually affect your health in a positive manner. Adjustable beds may be able to help you achieve a more restful night’s sleep, and when you find the proper position, can help to temporarily alleviate a number of common pains and aches , as well as various medical issues, which include:
- Lower Back Pain: With small adjustments of the bed, you can redistribute the pressure across your entire body. This may help to temporarily alleviate the lower back pain you experience. You can also stretch the muscles in your back by raising the head of the bed to an upright position, and then lowering it down slowly.
- Acid Reflux and Heartburn: If you elevate your head while you are sleeping gravity may help the stomach retain the acids that may otherwise travel up your esophagus and cause you to have heartburn when you are lying in a flat position.
- Edema or Swelling of the Legs: Relaxing or sleeping in bed with the feet elevated may help temporarily alleviate symptoms of edema by allowing the excess fluid to drain out of the lower legs and back into the rest of your body. Read more about our adjustable beds here
Potential Lifestyle Benefits of Adjustable Beds
While the health benefits are a good source of motivation for many people to purchase an adjustable bed, there is also another factor that appeals to many people: luxury. These beds appear to be a traditional bed, but they offer you much more. Some of the lifestyle benefits offered by adjustable beds are highlighted here:
- Minimize Snoring: Seven little degrees of elevation may help to temporarily alleviate your snoring problem.
- Read, watch television or eat in bed: With complete comfort and without having to adjust pillows every few minutes.
The benefits offered by these beds may help to eliminate the aches and pains you feel associated with sub-par sleeping conditions. It is important to do your research about the bed you are considering purchasing to ensure you find one that meets all of your wants and needs.
If you want to try an adjustable bed on your own, the people at Easy Rest are here to help. They offer a sweepstakes each month in which they give away a free adjustable bed to one lucky winner. If you would like to enter this contest you can visit www.easyrest.com/sweeps20 and fill out the information form. If you would like to enter over the telephone just dial 1-800-706-1092 and submit your information. There is absolutely no purchase necessary, so you have absolutely no reason not to enter.